|All Publications||Group Meeting Schedule|
447. Gated Electron Sharing Within Dynamic Naphthalene Diimide-Based Oligorotaxanes, A.-J. Avestro, D. M. Gardner, N. A. Vermeulen, E. A. Wilson, S. T. Schneebeli, A. C. Whalley, M. .E. Belowich, R. Carmieli, M. R. Wasielewski, and J. F. Stoddart Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.53, 4442-4449 (2014).
446. Morphology-Performance Relatinships in Highly Efficiency All-polymer Solar Cells, N. Zhou, H. Lin, S. J. Lou, X. Yu, P. Guo, P. Hartnett, H. Huang, M. R. Wasielewski, L. X. Chen, R. P. H. Chang, A. Facchetti, and T. J. Marks Adv. Energy Mater. 4, 1300785/1-1300785/8 (2014).
445. Photodriven Charge Separation and Transport in Self-assembled Zinc Tetrabenzotetraphenylporphyrin and Perylenediimide Charge Conduits, V. V. Roznyatovskiy, R. Carmieli, S. M. Dyar, K. E. Brown, and M. R. Wasielewski, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 53, 3457-3461 (2014).
444. Radical Anions of Trifluoromethylated Perylene and Naphthalene Imide and Diimide Electron Acceptors, V. V. Roznyatovskiy, D. M. Gardner, S. W. Eaton, and M. R. Wasielewski, Org. Lett. 16, 696-699 (2014).
443. Electron Transfer in a Two-level System within a Cole-Davidson Vitreous Bath, M. Zarea, M. A. Ratner, and M. R. Wasielewski, J. Chem. Phys. 140, 024110/1-024110/6 (2014).
442. Ground and Excited State Electronic Spectra of Perylenediimide Dimers with Flexible and Rigid Geometries in DNA Conjugates, P. P. Neelekandan, T. A. Zeidan, M. McCullagh, G. C. Schatz, J. Vura-Weis, R. F. Kelley, C. H. Kim, M. R. Wasielewski, and F. D. Lewis, Chem. Sci. 5, 973-981 (2014).
441. Metal–Organic Framework Thin Films Composed of Free-Standing Acicular Nanorods Exhibiting Reversible Electrochromism, C.-W. Kung, T. C. Wang, J. E. Mondloch, D. Fairen-Jimenez, D. M. Gardner, W. Bury, J. M. Klingsporn, J. Barnes, R. P. Van Duyne, J. F. Stoddart, M. R. Wasielewski, O. K. Farha, and J. T. Hupp, Chem. Mater. 25, 5012-5017 (2013).
The Donor-Acceptor Tradition Continues! In early August, four graduate students (Noah Horwitz, Rita Cook, Patrick Hatnett, and Kristen Brown) two postdocs (Marek Majewski and Vladimir Roznyatovskiy) and two research professors (Yi-Lin Wu and Ryan Young) traveled to Newport, RI, to present their latest research at the Gordon Research Conference and Seminar (GRC and GRS) on Electron Donor-Acceptor Interactions. The team was among twelve current group members and alumni; a record number!
Kristen Brown Wins the 2014 Presidential Fellowship Kristen is awarded Northwestern's Presidential Fellowship as an individuals who combines outstanding intellectual or creative ability with the capacity to play an active part in the life of the Society of Fellows.
Congratulations, Dr. Veldkamp! Brad V. successfully defended his thesis on November 15th. We wish him all the best in his new career. Congrats, Brad!
Prof. Wasielewski Name Executive Director of the New ISEN Professor Michael R. Wasielewski has accepted the position of executive director of ISEN, effective October 1. ISEN, established five years ago as an Initiative, is now the Institute for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern. Read More
Prof. Wasielewski Receives Humboldt Research Award Professor Michael R. Wasielewski has been named a 2013 recipient of a Humboldt Research Award from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation in Germany. The award is granted in recognition of a researcher's fundamental discoveries, new theories, or insights that have had a significant impact on their own discipline to date and who are expected to continue producing cutting-edge achievements in the future.