|All Publications||Group Meeting Schedule|
440. Relative Unidirectional Translation in an Artificial Molecular Assembly Fueled by Light, H. Li, C. Cheng, A. C. Fahrenbach, M. Frasconi, W.-G. Liu, P. R. McGonigal, Z. Zhu, Y. Zhao, C. Ke, R. M. Young, S. M. Dyar, D. T. Co, Y.-W. Yang, Y. Y. Botros, W. A. Goddard III, M. R. Wasielewski, R. D. Astumian, J. F. Stoddart, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 18609-18620 (2013).
439. Ultrafast Conformational Dynamics of Electron Transfer in ExBox4+cperylene, R. M. Young, S. M. Dyar, J. C. Barnes, M. Juríček, J. F. Stoddart, D. T. Co, and M. R. Wasielewski, J. Phys. Chem. A 117, 12423-12448 (2013).
438. Electron Sharing and Anion-π Recognition in Molecular Triangular Prisms, S. T. Schneebeli, M. Frasconi, Z. Liu, Y. Wu, D. M. Gardner, N. L. Strutt, C. Cheng, R. Carmieli, M. R. Wasielewski, and J. F. Stoddart, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 52, 13100-13104 (2013).
437. Modulation of Electronics and Thermal Stabilities of Photochromic Phosphino-Aminoazobenzene Derivatives in Weak-Link Approach Coordination Complexes, J. S. Park, A. M. Lifschitz, R. M. Young, M. R. Wasielewski, C. L. Stern, A. A. Sarjeant, and C. A. Mirkin, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 16988-16996 (2013).
436. Triplet State Formation in Photoexcited Slip-Stacked Perylene-3,4:9,10-bis(dicarboximide) Dimers on a Xanthene Scaffold, K. M. Lefler, K. E. Brown, W. A. Salamant, S. M. Dyar, K. E. Knowles, and M. R. Wasielewski, J. Phys. Chem. A. 117, 10333-10345 (2013).
435. Singlet Exciton Fission in Polycrystalline Thin Films of a Slip-Stacked Perylenediimide, S. W. Eaton, L. E. Shoer, S. D. Karlen, S. M. Dyar, E. A. Margulies, B. S. Veldkamp, C. Ramanan, D. A. Hartzler, S. Savikhin, T. J. Marks, and M. R. Wasielewski, J. Am. Chem. Soc.135, 14701-14712 (2013).
Kristen Brown Wins the 2014 Presidential Fellowship Kristen is awarded Northwestern's Presidential Fellowship as an individuals who combines outstanding intellectual or creative ability with the capacity to play an active part in the life of the Society of Fellows.
Congratulations, Dr. Veldkamp! Brad V. successfully defended his thesis on November 15th. We wish him all the best in his new career. Congrats, Brad!
Prof. Wasielewski Name Executive Director of the New ISEN Professor Michael R. Wasielewski has accepted the position of executive director of ISEN, effective October 1. ISEN, established five years ago as an Initiative, is now the Institute for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern. Read More
Sam Eaton selected as a Burwell Summer Scholar Waz Group grad student Sam Eaton, has been selected as a Robert L. Burwell Summer Scholar for 2013. Named for one of NU's most distinguished Physical Chemistry faculty who served in the department for over 40 years. The scholarship recognizes Sam for his excellence in physical chemistry. Congratulations, Sam!
Prof. Wasielewski Receives Humboldt Research Award Professor Michael R. Wasielewski has been named a 2013 recipient of a Humboldt Research Award from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation in Germany. The award is granted in recognition of a researcher's fundamental discoveries, new theories, or insights that have had a significant impact on their own discipline to date and who are expected to continue producing cutting-edge achievements in the future.