|All Publications||Group Meeting Schedule|
420. Energy and Environmental Policy Case for a Global Project on Artificial Photosynthesis, T. A. Faunce, W. Lubitz, A. W. Rutherford, D. MacFarlane, G. F. Moore, P. Yang, D. G. Nocera, T. A. Moore, D. H. Gregory, S. Fukuzumi, K. B. Yoon, F. A. Armstrong, and M. R. Wasielewski, Energy and Environ. Sci. 6, 695-698 (2013).
419. Redox-Controlled Selective Docking in a Host Catenane, G. Barin, M. Frasconi, S. M. Dyar, J. Iehl, O. Buyukcakir, A. A. Sarjeant, R. Carmieli, A. Coskun, M. R. Wasielewski, and J. F. Stoddart, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 2466-2469 (2013).
418. Photoinitiated Electron Transfer in Zinc Porphyrin-Perylenediimide Cruciforms and their Self-assembled Oligomers, S. M. Mickley Conron, L. E. Shoer, A. L. Smeigh, A. Butler Ricks, and M. R. Wasielewski, J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 2195-2204 (2013).
417. Tunable Biomimetic Fe/S Chalcogels with [SnnS2n+2]4- (n=1,2,4) Building Blocks for Enhanced Solar Fuel Catalysis, Y. Shim, B. D. Yuhas, S. Dyar, A. L. Smeigh, A. P. Douvalis, M. R. Wasielewski, and M. G. Kanatzidis, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 2330-2337 (2013).
416. Decoherence and Quantum Interference in a Four-Site Model System: Mechanisms and Turnovers, M. Zarea, D. Powell, N. Renaud, M. R. Wasielewski, and M. A. Ratner, J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 1010-1020 (2013).
415. A Radically Configurable Six-State Compound, J. C. Barnes, A. C. Fahrenbach, D. Cao, S. M. Dyar, M. Frasconi, M. A. Giesener, D. Benítez, E. Tkatchouk, H. Li, C. L. Stern, A. A. Sarjeant, K. J. Hartlieb, Z. Liu, R. Carmieli, Y. Y. Botros, M. R. Wasielewski, W. A. Goddard III, and J. F. Stoddart, Science 339, 429-433 (2013).
Sam Eaton selected as a Burwell Summer Scholar Waz Group grad student Sam Eaton, has been selected as a Robert L. Burwell Summer Scholar for 2013. Named for one of NU's most distinguished Physical Chemistry faculty who served in the department for over 40 years. The scholarship recognizes Sam for his excellence in physical chemistry. Congratulations, Sam!
Katie Mauck Receives 2013 NSF Fellowship First year, Katie Mauck, was one of ten Northwestern Chemistry students to win the National Science Foundation's Graduate Fellowship. Congratulations, Katie!
Prof. Wasielewski Receives Humboldt Research Award Professor Michael R. Wasielewski has been named a 2013 recipient of a Humboldt Research Award from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation in Germany. The award is granted in recognition of a researcher's fundamental discoveries, new theories, or insights that have had a significant impact on their own discipline to date and who are expected to continue producing cutting-edge achievements in the future.
Congratulations, Dr. Michael Vagnini! Mike V. successfully defended his thesis on February 20th. We thank him for all of his dedication and hard work for the group, the ANSER Center, and the Department. Without question his good nature and positivity will serve him well in his new career at Dow Chemical. Congrats, Mike!
Professor Wasielewski Wins the 2012 American Chemical Society Arthur C. Cope Scholar Award. Read More...