- APS News, Quantum Control and the Ehrenfest Concept, D. I. Bondar, R. Cabrera, H. A. Rabitz, D. V. Zhdanov and T. Seideman, in press.
- LabTalk: Research Presented to a Wide Audience, S. Ramakrishna and T. Seideman, Imaging Rotational Coherences with Time-Resolved Photoelectrons, Special Issue of J. Phys. B, September 2012.
- Science, “Molecular Choreography in Next Generation Nanofilms”, D. Powell, highlighting the J.Chem.Phys. article Inducing Alignment in Self-Assembled Molecules on the Water Surface via Linearly Polarized Laser Pulses, 2009, in press.
- Nature Photonics "Our Choice from the Recent Literature” 3, 4 - 5 (2009) doi:10.1038/nphoton.2008.254 A, highlighting the Phys.Rev.Lett. article: M. G. Reuter, M. Sukharev, and T. Seideman, Laser Field Alignment of Organic Molecules on Semiconductor Surfaces: Toward Ultrafast Molecular Switches.
- SciDAC Review, Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (Published by IOP Publishing in association with Oak Ridge National Laboratory), Issue 7, At the Forefront of Science -Nanophotonics, http://www.scidacreview.org/0801/html/hardware.html, Spring 2008.
- Physical Review B Featured Highlight on the Observation of Volume Plasmons, February 2008.
- 2Physics, Toward Coherent Control in the Nanoscale, June 22, 2007. http://2physics.blogspot.com/2007/06/toward-coherent-control-in- nanoscale.html
- Belle Dume, Nanoparticle arrays control light, Nanotechweb June 12, 2007.
- Mike May, Chemistry: First Principles Calculations, Science, March 17, 2006
- Michael Berger, Guiding light in the nanoscale via nanoparticle arrays, Nanowerk, March 3, 2006.
- Single Molecule Drives Nanomachines, Machine Design, January 6, 2006
- Megan Fellman, Single molecule is in driver’s seat of machine, Northwestern Observer, November 3, 2005.